Watermelons pretty much declare the onset of summers! So what better than refreshing watermelons and cool cucumbers to quench your thirst. Go ahead and enjoy this cooler 🙂
- 6 to 7 cups of cubed watermelon
- 1 cucumber (English or Chinese cucumber if possible)
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup vodka (optional)
- thinly sliced cucumber for garnish
- Deseed the watermelon and blend it into a fine puree.
- Sieve the puree.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into chunks, finally blending it into a puree too.
- Sieve the cucumber puree and pour it into the sieved watermelon.
- In a glass bowl mix honey and lime.
- Pour the mix into the watermelon cucumber mix.
- Top it with lots of ice and a couple of thinly sliced cucumber.(Let the cucumber not be peeled for garnish)
- To turn it into a cocktail, just garnish it with a little vodka
And your cooler is ready to be gulped 🙂