There is nothing is more refreshing than the fragrance of fresh ‘Mint’ in the hot Indian Summers. Here is a very easy & quick recipe to cool the summer heat.
Ingredients (makes one glass)
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Lots of Ice Cubes
- 1/2 Lime cut into about 4 to 6 wedges
- 1-1/2 ounces of white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Crush mint leaves and 1 or 2 lime wedges in a sturdy glass. Make sure that the mint oils gets mixed with the lime juice.
- Add the remaining wedges and sugar. Crush and mix again. A mortar & pestle or a muddler could help achieve good results!
- Without straining out the contents, fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add white rum.
- Fill the glass with soda.
- Stir well and enjoy 🙂
Please Note : You can replace club soda with Sprite…. and with non drinkers on board… skip out the rum!